Sophie Makes: Milk Tea
Sophie TRIED to Make Milk Tea but Failed.
I think after my success with my Chocolate Chip Melon Pans, I got a little too excited or cocky. I had some black tea leaves in my room and decided to try to make my own milk tea.
Ingredients: (2 servings)
– 30g black tapioca pearl (in the end, I chose not to add in pearls anymore)
– 300g water
– 10g black tea leaves (I used CREAM of Earl Grey instead – bad move)
– 300g soy milk (I used full cream milk instead)
– 30 – 60g maple syrup (I added in white sugar, brown sugar, and condensed milk instead)
1. Soak black tapioca pearls overnight. (I skipped this.)
2. Boil black tea leaves for 1 – 2 minutes.
3. Add in soy milk and bring to a boil. Turn off the heat when it brings to a boil again.
4. Boil black tapioca pearls for 1 – 2 minutes.
5. Let them cool then pour together into your cup.
Of course, I didn’t have the time and the exact ingredients, so I improvised.