Today I went to 10a Alabama’s Arts and Crafts Fair (for the third time!), and I spent four hours there (mostly window shopping). There were just so many things to do (and buy) — after the four hours of going around and around, I finally decided to settle on some items.
The photo above is my haul from the arts and crafts fair. I’m so happy to say that I finally checked off something from my wishlist (which I wanted for a long time now).
[Left to right]
(1) I finally got an Alunsina Handbound Notebook! It smells so good. I decided on the design with a clean (and smooth) finish with a charm of a small airplane. It costs Php 1,000 but it was so worth it since not only does each purchase support local artists, but I did get a pretty awesome (did I mention, refillable?) notebook. Inside, it comes with three types of notebooks (which you can switch out if you want to): lined, blank, and squared (like a math notebook?). [@alunsinahandboundbooks on IG/FB]
(2) I got Ella Lama’s first-ever set (she was only selling 100 packs of them and I got pack number 5/100!). It had the theme of the magnificent writing material: the pencil. I got so excited in the morning when I saw Ella post a photo of her set on Facebook. I told myself: “I MUST BUY THAT”, and so I did. The set includes: 2 prints (with quotes in pretty hand lettering relating to pencils), a couple of stickers (with cute puns and such relating to pencils), a small zine (which is all about pencils), and a collar pin (the really cute pencil). It cost me Php 350 for the set. [@ella_lama on IG/FB]
(3) I also got a print/ postcard of Pluto which was created by Rev Cruz). It was originally created with coffee stains (I saw the original and it looked — and smelled — so good!). This cost me Php 50. [@revcruz on IG]
(4) Beside the Pluto-coffee postcard was a Stormtrooper postcard I bought from Hey Kessy/ Popol Ph. I promised myself to buy ONE postcard every time I bump into a Hey Kessy booth or go to their store. So far I have an Ewok, R2-D2 and C3PO, and Chewbacca (and now the Stormtrooper too!). This cost me Php 35. [@firstname.lastname@example.org on IG]
(5) Lastly, I got a bunch of random stickers. I bought these at Php 10 each and it was so worth it because of the awesome designs. The first sticker is a sticker of Thranduil, the father of Legolas in LoTR, with the caption, ‘I am Fabulous’ (which I HAD to get). The second sticker is a red sticker with white as the font color with the words, ‘I approve your face’ (which I want to give to my future crush HAHAHA) which basically means, “I like you/ how you look”. Lastly, I got a cute sticker of a girl hugging a giant bear. I read the gesture as: “I LOVE YOU, MR. BEAR.” “…no, please.”
Aside from these, I also got to eat some delicious ice-cream by Buccino. I got the Muscovado & Bacon flavor which is just OUT OF THIS WORLD. The bacon bits and the taste blends so well. I ALWAYS buy one whenever I see Buccino. [@BICExperiments on IG/Twitter/FB]
I also had a delicious brownie and a cup of iced coffee from Cordillera Coffee, which is a perfect blend of sweetness and bitterness.
That’s my entire haul! I’m just so excited for the next fair! 🙂
*The Arts & Crafts fair occurs every three months.